View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 am

Armstrong - Semi-Extended Leave (May through August) 
Post Armstrong - Semi-Extended Leave (May through August)
All,

I will be taking a semi-Extended Leave of Absence starting 26 May 2013 and running through the middle of August. What this means is that, during this time, I will be unable to maintain as constant an activity level as I would like (or am able to during the off season). Based on my previous experience, I can say that I will likely have the opportunity to access the internet (on average) once a week, depending on the work load and the amount of free time I can find to get to a computer.

While I cannot guarantee any specific level of activity, I will do my best to check in as often as possible. I hope this summer finds you all well and I look forward to returning to full active status in the fall.

Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 am
Post Re: Armstrong - Semi-Extended Leave (May through August)
All,

I am pleased to report that I am now in the process of returning from my annual semi-Extended Leave of Absence. Please know that it may take me some time to get back into the swing of things, but that I will make every effort at getting back in the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your grace this summer. I look forward to continuing our adventure together.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 am