View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Regarding Mission 1 
Commanding Officer

Post Regarding Mission 1
Greetings all,

I have made the initial post for our first mission "Stratagem" and while we are still waiting for two crew members to officially get underway you can all read there and get a sense of the plot basis. As soon as we are set to embark on the mission I will go ahead and post a little more information in the Mission Discussion thread. I can promise that the mission is going to be a high stakes, action packed roller coaster of suspense so stay tuned for further updates!

In the mean time I would ask that everyone keep up the good work with Mission 0 posts and character background posts. We had a great first month (half month really) and I'm looking forward to a fantastic second month. Thanks to all for their active participation so far, I am very enthusiastic about what I've ready and highly anticipate reading future posts.

That is all for now. :)

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Commanding Officer

Post Re: Regarding Mission 1
Greetings all!

As you may have noticed we have been blessed with two additional members over the past 48hrs and now have the 6 players needed to move forward with our big intro mission. I am pleased to report that all of our current members are very good writers and are quite active with replies so with some direction things should move along fairly nicely.

As for direction, I have posted a brief overview in Mission Discussions, of the first 24hrs IC in mission 1. This is meant as a skeletal framework for the events that will transpire but I want it to be a guideline only. While I do have a pretty good idea of how this mission will ultimately be wrapped up I would like to see some plot twists that I hadn't personally anticipated. This is very much a group project and I want members to feel free to stretch their creative legs and walk with em'.

That's all for now, on with the show!

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW