View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Johnson, Taylor 
Post Johnson, Taylor
Taylor massaged her neck and her temples she was tired.

Computer take log

I still feel so new here even though I have tried to make friends. I find it hard to talk to people being such a low rank compared to what people expect when they hear my name. Almost all who know my name know of the great doctor and her pioneering work but all they meet is a senior nurse who lost her rank through being stubborn.

I feel so so lonely here and what hurts the most is my baby girl is 16 tomorrow and back on earth in the care of a star fleet minder. She just finished her schooling with honours and has applied to the academy. she will work the summer as a chef and hope to become a cadet joining the academy in the fall.

If she could just study here so I can have her with me, but they dont want that, she is to young for this ship so they say.

I miss her so very very much and think of her always.

I long for the chance to prove I have the skills and strength to be a doctor again, I still study my ground breaking theory's and seek to improve them but how can I at my current rank.

I live for the day I wear that rank again and hold the title of doctor. Until that time I can only hope.

She then sighed and when my secret is discovered my posting here may be over .

End log

Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm